Overstock.com to Roll Out Club O Dining Rewards Program

Discussion in 'Other Loyalty Programs' started by sobore, Jan 15, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.equities.com/news/headline-story?dt=2013-01-14&val=921319&cat=service

Overstock.com, Inc. announced that it is launching Club O Dining Rewards, a new free rewards enhancement for the members of its Club O Rewards loyalty program.

According to a release, members can now automatically receive reward dollars in their Club O account equal to 5 percent of their total dining bill when they visit participating Club O Dining Rewards restaurants and pay their bill using any credit or debit card they have registered with their Dining Rewards account. These Club O Dollars can be used toward already discounted products on the Overstock.com website such as furniture, rugs, bedding, electronics, jewelry, and others. Up to five credit/debit cards can be securely registered to earn Club O Dollars. Dining options vary from dining establishments to fast food restaurants, bars, clubs and home delivery. A complete list of the 10,000 participating restaurants nationwide can be viewed prior to enrollment at clubodining.com. Overstock.com customers can search a specific area by entering a ZIP code to narrow results.

Read More: http://www.equities.com/news/headline-story?dt=2013-01-14&val=921319&cat=service

PointsCashMiles and uggboy like this.
  2. PointsCashMiles

PointsCashMiles Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is a cool idea, but I think I'll stick to the airline or hotel point from the other Rewards Network dining programs. I probably value 8 points or 5 miles higher than 5% towards overstock.com. YMMV though, I can see how this might be a good deal for people that do a lot of overstock shopping and have already paid the $19.95 membership fee for O Club