Outperform Program to Conclude and Transition on June 30

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by UA Insider, Jun 29, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. UA Insider
    Original Member

UA Insider Official Representative

Status Points:
    Hi everyone,

I know many of you have participated in the Outperform Recognition Program since we launched it last year. During this time, we’ve recognized thousands of individuals for excellent customer service across all areas of the airline. That said, as we implement new recognition programs and simplify others, I wanted to let you know that we will conclude the Outperform program at the end of the current nomination period, on June 30.

Looking ahead, we’re going to continue our focus on our overall satisfaction score, which is driven by contributions from everyone at UA. To that end, we recently launched a much broader Customer Satisfaction Bonus program that rewards co-workers when we meet our monthly and quarterly satisfaction score goals (kind of like our on-time bonus program).

As part of the sunset, Outperform nominations will be disabled on the mobile app and online after June 30. However, if you’ve nominated anyone until that time, we’ll definitely make sure they are recognized. Additionally, you’re always welcome pass along positive experiences through united.com/feedback or the status-specific contact (e.g. 1KVoice for Premier 1Ks).

Winners for both nomination periods this year will also be announced soon—those from 1Q 2013 will be announced in July, and those from the 2Q 2013 period will be announced in September.

Aaron Goldberg
    Sr. Manager - Customer Experience Planning
    United Airlines

Misplaced Texan likes this.
  2. HeathrowGuy
    Original Member

HeathrowGuy Gold Member

Status Points:
    We welcomed the opportunity to readily highlight the great acts of the dear respected Supreme Leader's Faithful Coworkers. I will try to continue to do so via 1KVoice and the like, but I must admit, the OR portal made it very convenient.

HiIslands likes this.
  3. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    thanks Aaron/UAI

I did like the App and used it a couple of times when United members provided exceptional service. While I applaud United's continuing efforts to ensure top quality CS, I hope they reconsider this and bring it back at some later time. Sometimes the best time to provide feedback is right after it has happened and not at the end of a trip.

4. Weatherboy

Weatherboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    When employees were nominated via the app, were they alerted....or only if selected as a winner?

5. Scottrick
    Original Member

Scottrick Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm glad this program is being phased out. I tried using the app a couple times when it was first released, but it refused to let me submit a nomination without an employee ID. A third of the employees wouldn't to give me that info, and another third gave me a number that apparently was the wrong one because it still wouldn't process. I gave up. It was much easier to write a letter to 1K Voice, which seems to do just fine with a flight number and a first name -- sometimes no name at all if you can give a good description.