Oregon man says on Facebook that airline treated disabled passenger poorly, sparks backlash

Discussion in 'Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan' started by uggboy, Aug 4, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    || Oregon man says on Facebook that airline treated disabled passenger poorly, sparks backlash ||

Glad he shows them and let's us all know! I feel :mad: about this case !

aptraveler and Chimpy like this.
  2. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    Based on the article linked to, I don't think there's enough detail to say who's right and who's wrong. And frankly, when you use terms like "the worst of humanity," that seems like you're just ranting to me.

aptraveler and uggboy like this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Better " ranting " than " do nothing " especially in such situations. [ I'm glad that Mr. Clark let the world know, or it would have been simply another episode of missed opportunities to inform us, even when via Facebook, but hey, these are the times! ]

aptraveler likes this.
  4. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    The problem is, when you rant like that, you damage your credibility by making yourself seem like a raving lunatic and turn off people who may otherwise be inclined to listen to a calm, reasoned argument.

aptraveler and uggboy like this.
  5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I see people as emotional beings, not as robots, of course he should have calmed first, but hey, it's human, we don't look for default answers here. [ .....and let's face it, the more sensational it sounds, the more it grabs our attention, he could be rather clever to present it in this way he has chosen to! ]

aptraveler likes this.