Oregon Coast – Ocean Lodge Three-for-Two

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by stpat1, Feb 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. stpat1
    Original Member

stpat1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    With two young kids this isn’t as feasible anymore for my family but if anyone is planning to hit the Oregon coast this is a pretty good deal. I’ve always felt that the best time to be on the coast was in the winter to early spring when there are not a lot of folks around.

http://www.theoceanlodge.com/

Three-for-Two Lodging Special

Enjoy three nights for the price of two, Sunday through Thursday at this majestic ocean front lodge complete with roaring fireplace, warm cookies, cozy library, views of Haystack rock, seagulls and crashing ocean waves. Rates starting at $189 a night through June 16, 2011. (Not valid with any other specials, based on availability and excludes holidays).

Please call 1-888-777-4047 and mention "3-for-2" to take advantage of this promotion.

miles and smiles and piqaro like this.
  2. chemist562
    Original Member

chemist562 In Memorian

Status Points:
    Looks like a nice property. Nice to get oceanfront for 3 for 2. Non weekend price.

3. stpat1
    Original Member

stpat1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    It’s a great place to stay. I’ve stayed there 6 or 7 times now. A few times I’ve been able to convince them to let the 3 for 2 promotions bleed into the weekend days a bit…they were somewhat flexible in the past depending on the weekend. I don’t know if this is still the case as we usually rent a house a few blocks north now but it never hurts to ask.