Ordered Visa Gift Cards From Staples? Check Your E-Mail!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    One of my favorite ways to earn points and meet minimum spending thresholds is through the purchasing of gift cards. It gives a lot of flexibility with how you are able to use them (load to Bluebird, money orders, future spending, gifts, etc) and can earn bonuses from category bonuses. For someone that is not in the US a lot, it is really the best way for me to generate points (with the help of family in the US). Background On Buying Gift Cards From Staples Since I view Ultimate Rewards as my primary point program right now (because we use United miles for flights and Hyatt for hotels), I like to use my Chase Ink Plus and Bold card to buy Visa gift cards at Staples. The fees are high (for a $200 card, I pay a total of $206.95) but the amount of points I receive for doing so makes it worth it. Using a Chase Ink card at an office store gives me 5x points so I am... The post Ordered Visa Gift Cards From Staples? Check Your E-Mail! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...