Orbitz $100 Off $100 Hotel Promo IS LIVE!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 1, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The Orbitz hotel promo that I wrote about this morning gives $100 off $100 reservation and is live right now and I just booked my first hotel! This will not last long so go check it out. POST FROM EARLIER: $100 Off $100 Or More Hotel Reservation Today and only for a limited number of reservations, you can use code VISACHECKOUT (and actually use Visa Checkout to checkout) for hotels at Orbitz and you will receive $100 off any reservation of $100 or more on select hotels. Not every hotel will qualify (in fact, the terms do say that most chain hotels will not qualify) but there will be many options for sure! The terms say that you can only use one code per reservation, but does not say that only one per customer. So, if you have a few different hotel plans, you should be fine using it for multiple reservations. When looking for hotels, check for the hotels that say “Promo Code Eligible.” This offer is valid for stays from December 1... The post Orbitz $100 Off $100 Hotel Promo IS LIVE! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...