Online Check In

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by rosscoe68, Feb 15, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. rosscoe68

rosscoe68 Silver Member

Status Points:
    How does one do online check in, rang HH today and the lady I spoke to said it can't be done! When I told her I was sent an email saying it could be done, she answered with I can't help!

I know you folks can :))

2. SmooveG

SmooveG Silver Member

Status Points:
    Strange, haven't received such email from HH so far. So I'm affraid i can't be any help there either.:(

3. rosscoe68

rosscoe68 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just got another email saying you can now ECheck, followed the links and it brought me to well nothing!

4. DTWBOB

DTWBOB Silver Member

Status Points:
    Could someone please tell me how on line check in saves a significant amount of time? -- after all, you still need a key to get into the room, and usually directions on how to get there.

DTWBOB

5. dmc730

dmc730 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have done this in the past and if you have all of your info already loaded into their system it doesn't save a lot of time. However I was able to choose my room (had to stay in same rate range). This was nice in my case because I knew the hotel and was able to get away from the traffic noise. Aside from that I see no advantage.

Putra likes this.
  6. particlemn

particlemn Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have alwasy waited to checkin at the FD after seeing that there was not much available on the on line check in, i have mostly been plesently supprised at the FD upgrades vrs the online checkin options

7. dmc730

dmc730 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes to be sure I could not upgrade online. I could only pick a similar room. So if you need/want that upgrade FD is the way to go

8. rosscoe68

rosscoe68 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Finally worked out how to do it, but never offered an upgrade... Will still go to FD as it only gave me a choice of two rooms!