one world reservations

Discussion in 'OWMD (oneworld MegaDO)' started by marcwint55, Nov 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am presently number seven on the wait list and I have reserved hotel space. I am wondering what is the likelyhood of getting a seat, as I do not think it is fair to hold the hotel space if it is not looking good. I don't want to inhibit hotels from earning money by tying up a room and then canceling.

2. drewbles
    Original Member

drewbles Gold Member

Status Points:
    You're probably best off starting a conversation with Randy on that one, although i'm sure he's clearing them as fast as he can!

3. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    I will clear two more this weekend. As for the odds? Tough one for me to answer because the current passengers on the flight hold the answer. We thought there might be about 10 cancelations once we're to flight time and we're seemingly on track for that since we've had 4 of them so far and we've got almost 7 weeks to go. And if you are feeling lucky, there are five seats total for promotions, from the video and mileage auction seats provided by AAdvantage to my own seat. Hope this information helps.

drewbles likes this.