One Week Away – A Round The World Trip Like No Other!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Beginning this coming Sunday, I will be heading out on an around the world journey that will be a major adventure. I have written about this months ago and mentioned it numerous times since then (including posts about segments of the planning) but I wanted to write about it to fully explain to you that may have not known about it before – it is almost here! On September 6th, I will begin running 1 marathon distance (26.2 miles) on each of 6 continents in less than 5 days. Of course, all of the travels have been booked with miles and points! To make the travel portion as easy as possible (because I have done something similar before in coach and know the agony!), I am booked in first/business class for the entire journey. Washington, DC – The Final City & 6th Marathon I will be having a separate post tomorrow about the final run in Washington, DC. I am very honored that Glenn from Military Frequent Flyer will be accompanying me... The post One Week Away – A Round The World Trip Like No Other! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...