One Way Tickets

Discussion in 'SAS | EuroBonus' started by jetsetter, Jan 1, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. jetsetter
    Original Member

jetsetter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi,

I have noticed recently that flights between Scandinavia and BCN or FCO for example no longer exist. There simply is no way to book those as one way tickets. Alternatively, they can only be booked as return flights. Not sure if this is happening with everyone, if it is their new strategy or what is really going on. The only reason I fly SAS Plus is because of the flexibility I get in purchasing those one way tickets I love so much, if they are moving to a return only based system for such flights, I might as well fly with LH or any other airline for half price. I still have to connect anyway no matter what airline I take so it makes no difference to me anymore.

uggboy likes this.
  2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    No one way tickets at all wouldn't make sense. Do you perhaps mean no one way tickets for cheap restricted fare classes? Surely SAS will sell a FULL Y at some price.

3. jetsetter
    Original Member

jetsetter Silver Member

Status Points:
    I would be happy to pay full Y or even A as I have been paying for the last couple of years. But for some reason I don't see that as an option. Unless they discontinued these routes then it makes no sense. If you look at the fare calendar you will not see a thing for one way tickets, switch it to a return ticket and voila!