One Of The Best Parts Of Travel…

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jul 10, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Because this (and others) are miles and points blogs to help readers travel more for less, you might think that the best part of travel is the first class seat and the luxury hotel suite. Some people might think the the best part of travel is experiencing the “awesome” foreign airline lounges in the airports. Some people might think the best part of travel is racking up the miles. But that is not what I am thinking! One Of the Best Parts of Travel… I personally feel that this is the best part of travel, but I realize that everyone has different objectives with travel so did not want to minimize others’ favorite parts. However, I certainly feel that the best part of travel is the meeting of the local people. I have had the privilege of flying in some awesome cabins and staying in some very nice hotels but my favorite part about the whole travel experience is to meet people in the various places I visit and spend... The post One Of The Best Parts Of Travel… appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...