One Mile at a Time - US Airways brings back 100% bonus on purchased through March 31 (for...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 16, 2011.  |  Print Topic

  1. BoardingArea

    BoardingArea News Feed

    Messages:
    73,877
    Likes Received:
    463
    Status Points:
    20
    After a bit of a hiatus, US Airways has brought back their 100% bonus promotion for buying miles through March 31, though with an asterisk or two. Through this promotion, you’ll get the 75% bonus immediately when you buy miles, though they’ll make you work for the other 25% bonus, as...
    ©One Mile at a Time, a BoardingArea Blog

    Continue reading...
     

Share This Page