One Feature That Could Make Me Want An Apple Watch

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 1, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Apple is having an event next week that should shed more light on the Apple Watch. Besides the unveiling last September, there has not be a lot of information regarding what the watch will be totally capable of. We do know that companies like SPG and American Airlines were featured as having apps aboard the new watch – the SPG app to unlock doors at your hotel and American Airlines to have your boarding pass on your wrist for easier boarding. As for the fitness aspects of the watch, that is really one of the core features of the watch. However, the lack of GPS (it uses the iPhone’s GPS for GPS functions) makes it not as promising for me. That means I would still need my trusty Garmin. See More: Manufactured Spending With Apple Watch On the payment front, it will have Apple Pay onboard to really streamline your payment options and cards while out. Being able to just have the watch or phone on me when out is a huge... The post One Feature That Could Make Me Want An Apple Watch appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...