OK Plus (or is it OK minus?)

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Europe' started by PointyWings, Jul 24, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. PointyWings

PointyWings Silver Member

Status Points:
    Having accumulated more than 100K miles on OK+ in 2010, I now find that there is no toll-free access to their Frequent Flyer department from the US any longer. Apparently now one has to call the Czech Republic long distance on one's own dime.

How are other North America based OK+ members coping with this?

2. SirRagnar
    Original Member

SirRagnar Silver Member

Status Points:
    You could use Skype and keep the cost down. That's what I do when I call the other way, from Europe to US carriers.

sobore likes this.
  3. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    There are several options for making VOIP calls. Google voice, Numbuzz, Mo-Call, Poke talk. All have decent rates and most offer free credits when you sign up.

4. PointyWings

Status Points:
    Thanks for offering VOIP suggestions (which is what I do when I have to contact the BD desk). I was really hoping that there may be other members of OK+ here who may have found better ways to communicate with them from the US.

5. SirRagnar
    Original Member

SirRagnar Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm also an OK+ member based outside Czech Rep (in Denmark specifically). I've contacted them a number of times by email and they usually answer that pretty fast, so maybe that could work as your toll free solution.

6. PointyWings

Status Points:
    Tak, will try e-mail. Have you been able to get award tickets issued by e-mail?