'Ok Glass, Access My Starpoints': SPG Creates an App for Google Glass

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by uggboy, Apr 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
  2. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'll get excited when it can replace the toilet paper in my room/ ;):p

foxberg, uggboy and gregm like this.
  3. Max M

Max M Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you paid the $1,500 to get Google Glass on April 15th, then you would probably have enough Starpoints to regularly check your balance, and eliminate the need for the app.

But then again, if you also have a lot of SPG points, why not flaunt your balance in public? :D

uggboy likes this.
  4. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Starwood's Google Glass app designed to search and book hotels

Imagine walking into a hotel lobby and telling the wearable on your face to pull up your reservation details. Starwood Hotels is hoping to up its hospitality game with an app tailor-made for Google Glass.

The upcoming SPG app for Glass will let guests search Starwood properties around the world, get turn-by-turn directions to a particular hotel and explore room photos, amenities, dining options and more. It looks like you'll also be able to book a reservation directly from the Glass app and, importantly, call a hotel if you get lost, reports Engadget.

http://www.hotelmanagement.net/tech...-app-designed-to-search-and-book-hotels-27363