O'Hare's "Coolest" Bar and Lounge Wins Award from Airports Council International

Discussion in 'ORD/MDW | Chicago Area Airports' started by sobore, Nov 21, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.aviationpros.com/news/11...-l-concourse-is-a-chic-upscale-bar-and-lounge

ICE, located in O'Hare Terminal 3, L Concourse, is a chic, upscale bar and lounge offering sophisticated cold dishes, inventive cocktails with designer ice, vodkas from around the world, a wide variety of wine and bubbly, as well as beer and spirits.

The restaurant's interior features plush seating, chandeliers, metallic accents and mirrors throughout. ICE opened at O'Hare in June 2012.CHICAGO, November 15, 2013 - O'Hare International Airport's ICE Dishes & Drinks, operated by HMSHost, has been honored with the Best New Food & Beverage Concept (Full Service) award by Airports Council International-North America (ACI-NA), through the Richard A. Griesbach Excellence in Airport Concessions awards program.

Read Miore:http://www.aviationpros.com/news/11...-l-concourse-is-a-chic-upscale-bar-and-lounge

Sweet Willie, Newscience and MSYgirl like this.
  2. MSYgirl

MSYgirl Gold Member

Status Points:
    *adds to my to-do list for when I go restaurant hopping with @sweet Willie*

sobore, Sweet Willie and Newscience like this.
  3. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:

Hmmm, does Sweet Willie have at least part-ownership in this bar? Enquiring minds want to know. ;) And if he doesn't, then perhaps he should! :cool:

sobore and Sweet Willie like this.
  4. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I do not, I used to sell to the foodservice industry in a past life, I often thought about opening a breakfast/lunch restaurant, offering dinner just cuts too much into personal time.

Thanks @sobore for posting, Mrs Willie & I are flying out of Term 3 this coming Monday, hopefully we'll have time to partake of the offerings.

sobore and Newscience like this.