Oh where oh where are my 2 free credit card nights. Oh where oh where can they be?

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by dhammer53, May 2, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. dhammer53
    Original Member

dhammer53 Gold Member

Some time ago, Hyatt e mailed me my 2 free credit card nights as the sign up bonus for getting the cc.

When I couldn't find the e mail, I searched my inbox. My outbox. My deleted mail. I also searched Outlook. Couldn't find the certs. I did what anyone reading would do when I couldn't locate them. I Tweeted to Hyatt.

Here's the funny part. I checked my AwardWallet account for the first time in a couple of months, and noticed that my 2 free nights were listed in my Hyatt account. About 5 minutes later, I received an e mail from Hyatt telling me the certs are in my account. :rolleyes:

Who'd a thought to look under my very nose for this!? Yes. I know. As an oldtimer to FT and mp, I should know better.

I pass this along to anyone new to the Hyatt program, wondering where their certs are. :D
    uggboy likes this.
  2. B1BomberVB

B1BomberVB Silver Member

One should just log into his/her Hyatt account & click on My Awards, and there oh there should they be!
    Thomask, traveltoomuch and uggboy like this.