Oh no you don't Delta: Ann Coulter incident is 1000% YOUR FAULT

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by ahappyelite, Jul 17, 2017.  |  Print Topic

1. ahappyelite

ahappyelite Silver Member

Status Points:
    Air travel overticks with tension because greed demands monetizing every spot on the plane. The result? Families and couples split up, people jammed into middle seats, long time elites thrown to the wind, more seats jammed in, flights dangerously and fully crowded. Misery is the adjective for even a 45 minute flight. People purchase seats but must wait to get to the airport to see where on the rack they will be lashed to. Flying worse than ever-the cartel creating immeasurable stress for their disposable employees. Remember the days that empowered, gracious flight attendants saw to it that everyone who wanted to re-seat got to be where they want. After creating this flying hell-deliberately making air travel worse than ever, stoneage, Delta has the gall to ask for civility. The last refuge of the truly pathological-an appeal for decency addressed by the perpetrator to the victims. 'How could YOU do this to US."
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/17/news/companies/delta-ann-coulter-response/

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  2. BMGRAHAM

BMGRAHAM Active Member

Status Points:
    Have you got nothing better to do than sit and wait for opportunities to say nasty things to Delta?

3. ahappyelite

Status Points:
    USA Today misses the point as usual. This is not a branding issue. Not an isolated issue. Not even just a Delta issue. This is but one of hundreds of thousands of examples each day of people being mistreated by an industry that has monetized and engineered mistreatment-and not just in Discomfort Class. You would be hard pressed to find a single flight in the US that doesn't feature one or two dozen severely unhappy people. This cartel must be dismantled.
    Stay tuned!
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...ann-coulter-doesnt-fit-their-brand/484529001/

4. ahappyelite

Status Points:
    Numbers 10-67 on the MERGED WORLD upgrade list for starters.

5. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Speaking of better things to do...

When my seat is changed I often wonder why, and I look to see who took it...

I really can say it has never happened to me,

I guess some one decided they did not like her politics, so the story goes.

If that is the case 50% if the voters are in trouble, if they fly Delta,

Counsellor and Dublin_rfk like this.
  6. tcw8858

tcw8858 New Member

Status Points:
    I think the Airline industry has forgotten Customer Service (Delta) I try to fly Asia Carriers if possible

7. LeGucc

LeGucc New Member

Status Points:
    Sounds like a bunch of angry people to me. You should change your username to unhappyelite.
    I simply assumed an elite was given some form of priority to a seat (which is why we are all here, isn't it?) and poor Ann (who I assumed is not an elite) was asked to move one seat over.
    She used her access to the media to cry all about it and attempt to shame the airline.
    I have always been treated excellent by Delta.

satman40 likes this.