Official press release Hilton HHonors Lifetime Status

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by HiltonHotelFans, Dec 23, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. HiltonHotelFans

HiltonHotelFans Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hello Milepoint, as Hilton Blogger I have seen the rumors and talk about Hilton HHonors Diamond status.
    I am honored to share you the official news from Hilton Hotels.

Hi HiltonHotelsFanclub

Hope this email finds you well!

Regarding lifetime status, we are happy to announce that coming in 2015, Hilton HHonors will begin introducing Lifetime Diamond Status. Hilton is always looking for new ways to reward members and takes into consideration feedback on how to recognize the most loyal members. Over the past several years, members have said that Lifetime Diamond Status is something that is important to them, which is why this status will be rolled out for HHonors’ most tenured Diamond members. We will have more details to share in early 2015 and we understand the first Lifetime Diamond members will receive their invitations in the early part of 2015.

We’ll be sure to add you to our media lists so we can continue to keep you updated moving forward re: Hilton and Hilton HHonors news.

Thanks,

Public Relations agency for Hilton HHonors

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  2. Mapsmith
    Original Member

Mapsmith Gold Member

Status Points:
    Cool, even though I will never qualify. Still a noteworthy benefit.

Kalboz likes this.
  3. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looking forward to understanding the parameters.

(Poasted from my milepoint enabled iPhone)

NYCUA1K likes this.
  4. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sounds good because HHonors appears to have finally listened and then moved to address an often cited shortcoming of their program. However, it is tough to get excited without knowing the specifics, e.g., how status would be achieved or what would be its benefits. So, we'll stay tuned...

ACMM likes this.
  5. storyteller
    Original Member

storyteller Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank you for the heads up, and taking the time to recognise members here. Season's Greetings to you.