Office Max is at it again...

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by satman40, Jun 28, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Via, MILEPOINT .COM you can save $15 when you buy $300 in Visa gift cards at OfficeMax stores through June 28, 2014.

[​IMG]
    You Get $15 Off When You Buy $300 in Visa Gift Cards at OfficeMax

brucewil and Newscience like this.
  2. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    Most of that $15 will go to the GC fees, and the rest to gas. I bet the stores will be out of $200 GC's anyways, lousy deal or not.

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  3. lapointdm

lapointdm Silver Member

Status Points:
    Its a decent way to earn points with a chase business card. If you buy 4 hundred worth of the cards (assuming you can get 2 $200 cards) the fees are only slightly more than the &100 and $200 card and you earn 5 points for dollar so $400 is worth 2000 points which is worth $20 easy and with good redemption strategies probably $40. Depending on how close you are to a store, if you have a chase business card, and a way to spend the cards easy (I use the walmart kiosk onto bluebird) then this can actually be worth it for some people

4. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    This isn't about the cash back...it's about basically free points. Worthwhile if you have an ink card.

5. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes, if you have an INK CARD, I have 4 of them, and use the HIGC a lot, to pay my Lowe's LAR account, have a few rentals,

My best score is Simon Mall GC, I know they are not good in all states.

I try to post to show where points are at, and know various reason why it is not for everyone, so far this year I have acquired over a million points,

It has been a good year, FTU Seattle helped, excuses are easy, everyone seems to have them, Funny how the garden grows when you work at it.

Half Runners are on the vines...I pick the weeds out everyday...
    Nothing like a fresh tomatoes...

Points to me are like cash...and easier to spend mentally,

I post on here to help others I have my million miles, and in the top 1%,

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014