Oetker to manage laneborough

Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by AdamEfimoff, Nov 12, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    The Iconic Lanesborough Hotel In London To Become Latest Masterpiece In The Oetker Collection

Oetker Collection, which owns and manages some of the best-known hotels in the world, is pleased to bring its expertise to the United Kingdom for the first time to manage one of London's most celebrated addresses, The Lanesborough.

"The Lanesborough is a landmark within the European hospitality landscape, with an exceptional heritage and a strong, unique identity," said Oetker Collection CEO Frank Marrenbach. "The hotel will fit perfectly in our Collection of Masterpiece Hotels and our partnership with The Lanesborough provides an opportunity for us to bring signature service to guests who have a passion for living. I am very pleased that Managing Director Geoffrey Gelardi, a seasoned hotelier who began his role in 1990, will continue to run the hotel on a daily basis. We are proud to have him on board."

http://www.sys-con.com/node/3225128

2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. I should go again to London looks really good @uggboy

uggboy likes this.
  4. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed, it's a beautiful hotel from what we can see right now on their new website. Cheers.

5. @uggboy I really love this hotel it looks completely new from when I last ate there

uggboy likes this.
  6. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Have you had your meal at Apsleys in the hotel? Very memorable. Indeed, the whole interiors feels / looks like a brand new hotel.

7. yes I did it was a bit overdone been to fat duck as well

uggboy likes this.