NYC Weather, Sorta-targeted promo, Bumpertunities & more Delta bits!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 8, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    [​IMG]

Before you start your “Delta Day” there may have been some Delta related bits and parts you missed out on from yesterday. Perhaps you were returning home and did not have time to browse the BA home page. Let me help you catch up!

Delta has issued a FREE weather waiver for the NYC area airports today. If you read the blog you should KNOW what this means by now. [​IMG]

There is a sorta not sorta targeted promo for much of the Caribbean & flying Delta as PM&M points out. Like all promos you have to register 1st, then book, so sorry if you have already booked. The only workaround is a big schedule change and they reissue the ticket; sometimes this can trigger as a “new” ticket.

I love a good Bumpertunity! We have gotten used to the online booking page only MAX offering $400 to bid for a bump. We also know the “real” list is not the online one but the paper one the GA or gate agent uses and being #1 on that is all important. But it seems, again according to PM&M, Delta has adjusted the max bid up to $800 online. Again – THIS DOES NOT MATTER! It is the GA that matters and has the final say just how much you will get!

I flew the very first revenue flight for the Delta 737-900 and most of us who have been on the jet like it. MJ on Travel survived a redeye in coach. He chose the right seats. Please never pick row 10 DEF as they are the worst! Do you like the new slimline seats btw?

Lastly, from my post yesterday, please make sure you have your phone FULLY CHARGED when flying back home from overseas. If not, you had better always have a battery brick with you or you could lose your phone to the security personal! – René

➲ Barclaycard Arrival+™
    World MasterCard®
    Earn 2x miles
    on All Purchases

[​IMG]

. .

[​IMG]

The post NYC Weather, Sorta-targeted promo, Bumpertunities & more Delta bits! appeared first on Delta Points.

The post NYC Weather, Sorta-targeted promo, Bumpertunities & more Delta bits! appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...