Now Working – 6,000 Membership Reward Points For Spending $400 At Saks [Targeted Amex Offer]

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I had written yesterday about this great Amex Offer of essentially giving 15X Membership Reward points for spending $400 at Saks Fifth Avenue. I really like offers like that and hope Amex keeps rolling those out. Yesterday, there were (unusual) technical problems with the offer and the only way people were able to get it added by calling technical support. Thankfully, today it is working the way it is supposed to and you can add it in your account! Check your Amex Platinum cards, Premier Rewards Gold cards, Business Gold Rewards cards, and Everyday cards to see if you have received the offer. Many people had contacted me and asked if it was filled already and that was the reason for the error. If it had been filled, it would no longer have been in your account so you can now just go ahead and add it! I have copied and pasted the post from yesterday below so you can see some of the potential with this offer. Get 6,000... The post Now Working – 6,000 Membership Reward Points For Spending $400 At Saks [Targeted Amex Offer] appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...