1. FORUMS NOW IN SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE

The forums will be read only during the maintenance window.
    We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll remove this notice once the maintenance is completed. The window is anticipated to be 1-3 days.

Now earn frequent flyer miles for Bing searches with Bing Rewards

Discussion in 'Other Loyalty Programs' started by Max M, Apr 22, 2014.

1. daninstl

daninstl Gold Member

Status Points:
  2. daninstl

daninstl Gold Member

Status Points:
    Bing rewards only works in the USA and doesn't seem to work in US Territories. Basically it identifies where your at (like many other websites). For example it works fine for me at home in the US but anytime I travel abroad it stops working until I get back. You could trick it with IP masking I assume.

Also they have killed off the airline mile rewards. The best rewards they currently offer is Amazon, Starbucks, BK, Gamestop, etc. gift cards. I've basically stopped bothering. I'm sure they could buy the airline miles for 2 to 3 cents each at the most so I can't imagine the $5 amazon cards is a better deal for them. Weird.

3. karelamella

karelamella New Member

Status Points:
    I appreciate micorsoft for introducing bing rewards and http://bingrewards.info for giving me info. I have used these rewards at many place like burger king, free skype credits. Now i am collecting bing rewards for getting free onedrive space. I hope i will get it soon.