Novotel Reservation Does Not show up online after accounts merger

Discussion in 'Accor | Le Club Accorhotels' started by TAHKUCT, Aug 28, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. TAHKUCT
    Original Member

TAHKUCT Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have an upcoming reservation at a Novotel property. I have made it several weeks ago using my original Accor number and it was showing up online in my account. Then, few days later, I have used one of the promotion codes in this forum and signed up for a Gold and then merged my 2 accounts. However, now my reservation does not show up online :( neither by searching by my reservation # or my Loyalty Card # (either old one or a new Gold).
    I have called Accor CS and they assure me that I do have my reservation and my Gold number is associated with it. However, they cannot explain nor suggest on what to do in order to see it online.
    Has anybody experience something similar? Any suggestions on what to do or should I just leave it alone and pray to make sure Novotel will honor my booking?

2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    If Accor CS can see the reservation, ask them to send you (I'd prefer by fax) a written confirmation. If you're still concerned, contact the property, check that they have your Gold status noted, and ask for a written confirmation.

3. TAHKUCT
    Original Member

TAHKUCT Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks. I will try to call the property directly.