November 13, 2012: An Evening with the Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by Canarsie, Nov 5, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am posting this here in case you are interested in attending — and I plan on attending this event.

The Atlanta Alumni Chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma — an international business honor society — is hosting an evening with Tom Cunningham, who is the Vice President, Senior Economist, and Regional Executive for the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. He will be the featured speaker at the meeting on the evening of November 13, 2012 in the theater of the American Cancer Society Center in downtown Atlanta.

Dr. Cunningham will give his thoughts, foresight and outlook — as well as the risks — pertaining to where the economy is heading towards next year and the future, with particular emphasis on the Southeast region of the United States. A question-and-answer session with Dr. Cunningham will follow after his presentation.

The cost to attend is $10.00, which includes parking in downtown Atlanta and light snacks.

Here are additional information and details to register to attend. If you do register, please let me know so that I can meet you.