[Notice] An Open Letter to milepoint: Maya Leibman, President AAdvantage Loyalty Program

Discussion in 'InsideFlyer Newsletter' started by OnPoint, May 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. OnPoint
    Original Member

OnPoint forum

Status Points:
    Dear MilePointers,
    It’s only a few more days till my online chat with all of you and I’m really looking forward to it.

I had the opportunity this past week to spend time with some dedicated MilePointers at the Frequent Traveler Awards and Luncheon and I really enjoyed it. Also, I now have some more insight into your psyche! Let’s see... I would describe you as smart, funny, unique and just a hair this side of crazy about frequent flier programs. As young kids you were probably the ones dismantling and reassembling your mom’s toaster. And your high school yearbook probably listed you as Student Council Treasurer (always on the lookout for the best deal), Chess Champion (always plotting ten moves in advance), and Most Likely to See the World (well, because, after all that’s why you do what you do, right?).

At AAdvantage we’re delighted to have started this whole airline loyalty business 30 years ago. We believe we have a compelling, rich, and engaging program, and I know many of you agree. That’s not to say we’re perfect – we know we’re not. We can always count on folks like you to tell us what you think and I’m sure the chat on Wednesday will be no exception. I’ll be there along with a few key team members ready to answer as many of your questions as we can. We can’t wait to begin the dialogue.

Sincerely,
    Maya Leibman
    President AAdvantage Loyalty Program

NOTE: Live chat with Maya, Wednesday May 4, 8 pm CDT.

arkleseizure, doc, jwsky and 27 others like this.
  2. OnPoint
    Original Member

OnPoint forum

Status Points:
    milchap likes this.