Notable Gear From CES 2015: Smart Fitness Watches,Mini Drones, Passport Protection, Action...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    CES, or the Consumer Electronics Show, is someplace that every tech person desires to attend. While I have not, I always eagerly follow the news of what products are coming out from this technology showcase to see what type of advances are to be looked for. This year, there were quite a few items that caught my attention and I look forward to seeing how they perform in the real world. These items I have picked out are things that runners and travelers alike should have an interest in. Notable Gear From CES 2015 Garmin Fitness Watches Garmin has just started shipping their latest flagship watch, the 920XT, in bigger batches yet here they come with 3 new watches that are designed to meet the interest of a wide variety of consumers. The thing that is great about this advent of watches is that they really are designed to be used all day and not just for fitness activities. I have the Garmin 920XT and love it – and do, in fact,... The post Notable Gear From CES 2015: Smart Fitness Watches,Mini Drones, Passport Protection, Action Cams, And More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...