Not Targeted In the Hyatt Promotions? Take Your Pick!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last week, Hyatt began rolling out a bunch of targeted promotions. Strangely, I was not targeted (as a Diamond) but my wife was (as a Platinum). I was not the only one to not receive one of the many Hyatt promotions. It did not make me mad or anything, but I sure did miss not being included. Pick Your Hyatt Promo I heard that many people were calling in to inquire about it, but I decided to start with e-mail to see what could be done. After a couple of days, I received a response apologizing for not having be included and asking me to send the page for the promo I wanted to be enrolled in! Shortly after that, I received confirmation that I was enrolled for that promotion. I cannot guarantee that this will happen for everyone that inquires, but it is worth sending a quick message! You can sending an e-mail here. You may want to consider saying something about how you were disappointed to not be targeted... The post Not Targeted In the Hyatt Promotions? Take Your Pick! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...