Non Rec Ticket

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by GoldenFlyer, Sep 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. GoldenFlyer

GoldenFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Someone heard about this king of ticket that you can use it until it will be recorded :))))))))))

2. eddie

eddie Silver Member

Status Points:
    wtf mate

3. GoldenFlyer

Status Points:
    Oh yes, well non rec ticket, is when you get a place at the last time when someone did not come to the full booked aircraft generally some Airlines they will sell you a ticket of that day but valid for one year a one way generally!! a non recorded ticket, they will tell you that will be recorded by the compatibility services by the end of the month, but no never if you wanna use it for one year you can, i do not know what would happen to you if you are controlled LOL so be careful LOL

BossWass, ProfEssaied and Anissa like this.
  4. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    You mean a non-rev ticket?

Otherwise sounds like you're suggesting it is possible to buy space-available/standby on a flight, a practice which went away many years ago.

Then again, I suppose the incoherent and incorrect content goes well with the flood of other posts made this morning which are, well, incoherent and marginally correct.

Newscience likes this.
  5. GoldenFlyer

Status Points:
    I can confirm that many Airlines still do it again and you can even visualize the Electronic ticket on their web sites

Anissa, BossWass and ProfEssaied like this.
  6. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Feel free to provide a real world example, including how one would purchase, pricing, etc.

Newscience likes this.