No one cares/saw the $75 off Jetblue flights booked today I posted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by paladin87, May 1, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. paladin87
    Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Normally I would NEVER cross post a thread, but I am thinking perhaps no one looks in the Jetblue forum (I don't normally) and I really would rather people not miss out if they can use this. I have already bought 5 tickets for friends who jumped on it in the last hour and am trying to book myself some flights.

Oh mods, please do not punish me as I sin only to attempt to help others...:)

http://milepoint.com/forums/threads...-01-before-midnight-travel-05-01-06-20.34885/

perryplatypus and iolaire like this.
  2. desamo

desamo Gold Member

Status Points:
    I appreciate it as the sprog has been looking for NYC-SFO flights, but it's not enough of a savings in this case. The airfares everywhere are too darn high.

perryplatypus likes this.
  3. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    I saw the headline and moved on. It's a good offer, but it's dependent on a need, off the top of my head I have no time and no where to go before June 20th.

It's great you posted it, had I had a use I might have responded.

4. paladin87
    Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yeah definitely very location dependent. I mean, I found LGB/BUR-LAS for $14 ai and LAS-SFO/OAK for $53 ai.