No More Free Rides To In-N-Out LAX

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 29, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I'll be the first to admit my food tastes are a bit odd. I hate bacon with a passion, and I don't like burgers either. So In-N-Out as a chain is a bit lost on me, though I certainly recognize they're better than the other fast food burger joints out there. That being said, I always appreciated the In-N-Out on Sepulveda Boulevard, near LAX airport. That's because the In-N-Out is immediately below the final approach course for one of the airport's runways, so you can enjoy some sunshine while sitting just a few hundred feet below all kinds of heavy aircraft. Many have planned long layovers at LAX simply to visit In-N-Out, and the way many would get to In-N-Out is by taking The Parking Spot shuttle, since it's located immediately next to In-N-Out. This was always a bit shady, since presumably they're not running a shuttle in order to transport people to a fast food joint. The post No More Free Rides To In-N-Out LAX appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...