No more aircraft salt and pepper pots on Virgin flights

Discussion in 'Virgin Atlantic | Flying Club' started by uggboy, Oct 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    No more aircraft salt and pepper pots on Virgin flights:oops:

Virgin is to phase out its popular aircraft-shaped salt and pepper pots ahead of a revamp of its cutlery and dining ware in Upper Class.

Introduced over 12 years ago, the seasoning pots have become a familiar part of the carrier’s premium dining experience, with many passengers opting to take the containers with them after their flight.

This led Virgin to place a (hopefully) tongue-in-cheek message on the bottom of the pots, saying “Pinched from Virgin Atlantic”.

MORE!>http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/no-more-aircraft-salt-and-pepper-pots-on-virgin

[​IMG]

2. mauld

mauld Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well, for those who care-- they are still using the S&P shakers. I was able to 'liberate' a pair on my VS 12 flight this past week end. Also there had been some discussion on the 'other' site with regard to the Virgin Sleepsuits-- the FA's came around and offered them to all, as opposed to having to 'request' them. I got a small, and yes it is very large-- but no signage of Virgin, just a basic black v neck long sleeve top with drawstring bottoms.

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  3. A2A

A2A Silver Member

Status Points:
  4. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    pinched from..... there's a little English humour for you.... ;)