No Business Class Space? Guess I HAVE To Fly Etihad’s Apartment!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 1, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    If you are going to travel from Abu Dhabi to London, there is no better way to do than on Etihad’s Airbus A380. There are now two of the three flights (on many dates) on that route on the A380 so you have a good shot at getting a flight that works for you. Etihad’s Apartment Space vs. Business Class Space Review: Etihad Airways First Apartment Class On The A380 Of course, the great part about flying on that bird is the new First Apartment, Etihad’s A380 First Class cabin. At the same time, the business class seat on the A380 is nothing to sneeze at. I had a chance to tour the business class cabin on my flight and was really impressed with the amount of space and the level of comfort in business class. So, either the First Apartment or Business will be a great way to fly to/from London on Etihad. I need to get back to Europe from Abu Dhabi this summer so have been looking for award space... The post No Business Class Space? Guess I HAVE To Fly Etihad’s Apartment! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...