nightly turndowns and rollaway

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by eurobear, Jan 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. eurobear

eurobear Active Member

Status Points:
    so at my stay at a lounge-less Le Méridien, I was provided a rollaway bed so that my father could have the King bed. I wanted the free suite upgrade rather than a lesser room with two beds since I'd feel better about maintaining my participation in the SPG Platinum program.

I was just wondering if its normal that during the nightly turndown service that the main bed gets made and main trash get emptied but the rollaway bed stays messy and the additional trash stays full until the next mornings turndown service?

LM.jpg

2. Pa Kettle
    Original Member

Pa Kettle Gold Member

Status Points:
    Might want to name the name-less Le Meridien so someone could offer an educated guess as to whether it's normal there or not.

3. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is this an issue of daytime housekeeping service or turndown service? Was the rollaway bed made in the morning, napped on during the afternoon and not remade in early evening or did it look messy all day?

4. eurobear

eurobear Active Member

Status Points:
    Le Méridien San Francisco

The next morning, both trash was emptied and both beds were made- it was during the evening that my fathers bed was made again, and my rollaway was not