Nickel and Diming Your Way To Free Travel

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    When it comes to earning the big miles and points, the best way is obviously through credit card bonuses. I mean, the ability to earn 50,000 miles through one purchase and paying an annual fee (like with the US Airways MasterCard) is so easy it is almost ridiculous! Nickel and Diming Your Way To Free Travel But what about after the bonus? Some people continue to roll from one bonus to another through various credit cards but others prefer to be more cautious and just stick with a few credit cards. After that initial windfall of points, what do you do to continue earning the points for future travel? Don’t Neglect The Little Points I have been very guilty of this myself – ignoring small point earning opportunities because I felt that it was not worth my time for something so “insignificant.” However, that is completely the wrong attitude to have towards miles and point earning. Every mile or point that you can get with very little effort or inconvenience should be... The post Nickel and Diming Your Way To Free Travel appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...