News from the SAS-event 07OCT

Discussion in 'SAS | EuroBonus' started by Malu, Oct 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Malu
    Original Member

Malu Silver Member

Status Points:
    A quick summary of the news that we got yesterday;

- A new Pointbooster is upcoming, signup until mid October and then earn until December.
    - Possibility to buy onboard from Cloudshop with points. Number of points not ready but we were shown some examples - anyone remember? 600 points for coffee + muffin?

- SAS is running an internal campaign (called SMILE) on service and how to care for us passengers. Sounded really good and I hope there will be a visible difference.

Please add more...

nime01 likes this.
  2. joemume
    Original Member

joemume Silver Member

Status Points:
    Correct! And the Point Booster campaign will be targeted, to the more frequent of the SAS passengers, as I understood it.
    The SMILE campaign is indeed interesting and super positive! I flew back to UME today and one of the flight attendants had the badge, but unfortunately the whole cabin crew chatted in the galley instead of "aisling", so it might not be in full force yet.

nime01 likes this.
  3. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    I showed them my tags on SK945 today and they admitted they had received them and had them with the,, but noone was wearing the tags. A guy showed me his, he had it in his pocket. It said Happy Hour is on or something like that. It also was printed in the menu (of course the moose and beets + the salmon was the same thing we had at the event yesterday, including the plastic :p

I guess the flight attendants don't like the SMILE stuff so much......

nime01 likes this.
  4. NorFlyer
    Original Member

NorFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Definition of "more frequent: number of trips > 0" ?? (I got the email and have two qualifying flights so far this period, last year I had four I think.)

nime01 likes this.
  5. Malu
    Original Member

Malu Silver Member

Status Points:
    We were also promised that everyone who attended the Nordic Meetup were included in the targeted group! :)

nime01 likes this.
  6. tiltslope

tiltslope Silver Member

Status Points:
    The gate attendant of our Saturday morning ARN-HEL flight gave my boarding pass back really looking into the eye. Usually they look wherever else possible. I was wearing the happy hour tag.

7. LN-FHU
    Original Member

LN-FHU Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well...at the HEL-event on saturday, Yvonne from Blue1 said that they allready were working on "keeping your points as long as your active"-plan. She didn't however say what they defined as active....

8. BGO-commuter
    Original Member

BGO-commuter Silver Member

Status Points:
    And from the SAS-event, they promised that the NFC-stickers was planned to be delivered "the next few weeks" - which probably means in a few months for everyone else.

9. Silferlood
    Original Member

Silferlood Silver Member

Status Points:
    Inside info, they will be sent out to swedish EBG (EBP) during week 41-41, and later on to members in Denmark & Norway!

BGO-commuter likes this.
  10. Robbiedeluxe
    Original Member

Robbiedeluxe Silver Member

Status Points:
    Should we start an official milepoint competition once the stickers arrive? Find the most creative/unusual/clever place to put your EBG sticker! :)

BGO-commuter and SK2868 like this.