Newbie and creating MR

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by HItraveler, Jul 17, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. HItraveler

HItraveler New Member

I find a deal like the following for a HNL to for $483 SNN, KKXNC48S on UA beginning 8/26 says max stay 90 days, min stay First Sunday. If I try to book on UA site I get $3000 fares. If I leave on TH does that mean I could come back on Monday as MR? Am I missing something in understanding how to book?
  2. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

I haven't figured out that info yet either. If anyone can direct us to a post or info on how to decipher wandr that would be great!
  3. tfd

tfd Silver Member

Yes, the fare rule says that it is available starting 8/26. However, It does not necessarily mean that a seat with that fare basis is available for sale. KKXNC48S has a fare of $238.50 in each direction, add the fuel surcharge of $428, the all in with taxes and fuel surcharge is $1,009.

I see limited availability for that fare leaving HNL on 10/17 connecting in EWR and arriving in SNN on the 19th. Returning on October 22nd. You can search for the fare basis on by enabling advance routing codes and enter /f UA .. KKXNC48S in both outbound and inbound fields. @ 6.3 CPM, it isn't much a mileage run.