New York Hilton Midtown Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity...Or, At Least, Hotels

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by uggboy, May 17, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    || New York Hilton Midtown Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity...Or, At Least, Hotels ||

[​IMG]

MyTravels, slalom, Mapsmith and 2 others like this.
  2. slalom

slalom Silver Member

Status Points:
    ...but still no room service!

uggboy likes this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    We all would agree that by achieving such a landmark birthday, they would add instead of taking away services.

slalom likes this.
  4. slalom

slalom Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't miss room service at all. In fact, I've been staying at more Starwood properties and find mini-bar services that Hilton abandoned awhile ago a bit intrusive.....every where you turn there is a $5 bottle of water waiting for you to indulge! Hilton may just be the first to eliminate room service, mini-bars, etc...but I don't think they'll be the last leading chain to do so.

That Hilton Mid-Town is a neat hotel. I once found a room with 2 dozen grand pianos! - its been the scene for many movies (Hugh Grant played one of their grand pianos in "Music and Lyrics" with Drew Barrymore there, for example). With the Zeigfeld across the street, I'm sure they get many of the stars in town for premiers stopping by. I'm sure the photo archives are great. I'm going to make a point of getting there to see how they are celebrating.