New York City [NJ] - Sheraton Lincoln Harbor

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by servus, Feb 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    The Sheraton Lincoln Harbor is running a 18 days long, $18 promotion. If you book a room for a Thursday - Saturday arrival, you can stay another night for only $18. You need to call the hotel directely at (201) 617-5600 and mention promo code 18LTO. You can't find or book this offer on their webpage!

Kaanapali likes this.
  2. Kaanapali
    Original Member

Kaanapali Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is a very cool find, especially if you want to take the NY Waterferry into NYC on a long weekend (one leaves directly behind the hotel on M-F, for Sat-Sun you need to go down to Port Imperial which is about a mile or so away and the hotel offers a free shuttle for this). Enjoy for those who can take advantage of this. :)

3. Menashe

Menashe Silver Member

Status Points:
    Your post title reminds me of a conversation I had shortly after I moved from NY (where I was born and raised) to NJ. I was traveling somewhere and the conversation went like this:
    Q: Where are you from?
    Me: New York.
    Q: What part of New York?
    Me: New Jersey.

4. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am going to just post the words "Sheraton Lincoln Harbor" here, because when I searched to see if the deal was posted I got nothing -- I now think it was the "harbour" spelling and hope this post will thus avoid double posts.

5. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sorry for the mistake! Already requested to get it corrected

6. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think maybe better to have it both ways in the forum -- you would obviously search "harbour," right?