New vs. Old CO Award Chart Questions/Issues

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by bthobe, May 31, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. bthobe
    Original Member

bthobe Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just got off an hour long conversation with the One Pass desk trying to book a reward from ADD-CAI (stop)-SSH (final)-CAI-ADD in July which they priced out at 70k r/t instead of the 45k I had expected. Here are my issues as the OnePass site is not very clear in regards to the new and old charts:

"For rewards redeemed on or after June 15, 2011 see our new Travel and Upgrade Reward Charts"

The new chart puts Egypt with the middle east which is fine. How are they defining redeemed? As in the day I make the reservation or the day of travel? Obviously today is well before the June 15th deadline to redeem, but my travel is for after and the system is reading it as the new award chart.

Thanks all.

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    When the reservation is made should be how it is defined. Sounds like something is messed up with the new charts loaded in the system already.

bthobe likes this.
  3. bthobe
    Original Member

bthobe Silver Member

Status Points:
    Glad to know it's not just me. Now if I can just get CO to see it the same way.