New US travel “deal” site opened by UK Site Holiday Pirates – combines Airfare with Hotels @ 1 price

Discussion in 'Travel Technology' started by iolaire, May 13, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    I’ve subscribed to Holiday Pirates for a bit via RSS, but they are a UK focused site. They just announced this morning that they have opened a US focused site:
    http://www.travelpirates.com/

I like Holiday Pirates because they combine available airfare with available hotel offers to make attractive “package” like pricing with pretty photos. Examples of what they have today:
    • Flights to Mexico City from Los Angeles for only $192 - round trip incl. taxes
    • 8 Nights Orlando, Florida incl. Flights from NYC and Hotel for only $344
    • Flights to Hong Kong from Miami and Dallas for only $976 - round trip incl. taxes
    • 6 Days Moscow incl. Flights and good 4-Star Hotel for only $899

Anyway it’s a good site to get some vacation travel ideas flowing. I’m happy they started the US site – I’ve been thinking that it would be good to start a similar site – but luckily they took care of it.

uggboy likes this.
  2. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    One final bump on this thread, I’m still happy with the site, they continue to post "deals" that look like decent prices for places that people may want to go. It’s not quite mileage run offers, but worth reading via RSS.

Here is another sampling of posts from this week:
    * Flights to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil from Los Angeles for $805 - round trip incl. taxes
    * Non-stop Flights to Beijing, China from Chicago for only $756 & up - round trip incl. taxes
    * Flights to Tel Aviv, Israel from Chicago and Washington DC for only $644 - round trip incl. taxes
    * Flights to Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia from Seattle for only $497 - round trip incl. taxes

deltagoldLass likes this.