New To Miles And Points? Here Is A Great Card To Start With

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The miles and points world is an incredible door to traveling the actual world. My family and I have been fortunate to take advantage of travel that we would otherwise never have been able to do if it wasn’t for miles and points. We have accrued many of these points through multiple credit card bonuses. There are a lot of them out there! But, if you are just starting out with miles and points, which card is a good one for you to start with? Great Credit Card To Start With Miles and Points I have been getting a lot of questions lately over which card I recommend for miles and points. It is very difficult to make a hands-down recommendation as the best credit card because everyone’s situation is different. But, there is one card that does a good job of suiting a lot of needs and interests and one that I (and my wife) have held for several years. - Application Link – Chase Sapphire Preferred Chase Sapphire Preferred The... The post New To Miles And Points? Here Is A Great Card To Start With appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...