New to KrisFlyer Award Bookings; Not Sure...

Discussion in 'Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer' started by merice107, Mar 12, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. merice107

merice107 Silver Member

Status Points:
    This sort of piggy backs off of my other thread about SQ11 suites class but I figured I'd make a new thread so that the title was clear.

When searching SQ11 on 2/4/14 there is suites class availability at all three fares. Then I looked at SQ 462 on 2/5/14 (since SQ11 gets in so late) and there is business class availability (since there is no first class I presume) for all three fares.

When I search for NRT to MLE, it shows waitlist for those flights that I just saw were available as separate. Is this normal. How would I go about booking this?

Update: I spent some more time reading the comments sections of many blog posts and it seems that mixed cabin bookings can not be done online. That seems to be my problem.

2. merice107

merice107 Silver Member

Status Points:
    So with my update from my previous post, has anyone had success with SQ giving the online discount when booking a mixed cabin award ticket over the phone (since it is not possible to do online)?