New Terms With The $400 British Airways AARP Discount?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I've written in the past about two opportunities to get discounts on paid British Airways tickets. -- If you’re an AARP member (anyone can join AARP for $16 per year, regardless of age — I’m a member) you can save $400 on roundtrip business class tickets booked with British Airways -- On top of that, British Airways offers a 10% discount if you have the British Airways Visa Signature® Card, using promo code CARDOFFERU Historically both the AARP $400 discount and 10% off discounts can be stacked, which sometimes makes for incredible deals when oneworld publishes discounted premium cabin fares. For example, early last week I wrote about the $1,500-1,700 oneworld business class fares between New York and Paris, which could be brought down to ~$1,000 per person roundtrip in conjunction with the above promo codes. That was a hell of a deal, and the fare stayed around for a while. The post New Terms With The $400 British Airways AARP Discount? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...