New Special Deals Page Up And Running!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I have been a deal hunter for as long as I can remember. I always enjoy getting as much savings as possible, as do many of you! So, this new page may be of interest to you as we all hunt for the best deals! New Special Deals Page – Why? There are many deals that I find that I do not write about because I do not want to clutter the BoardingArea homepage with a lot of running shoe deal posts. Also, there are some deals that may not be of interest to the entire BA readership and only involve saving a couple of dollars. Finally, my writing style is such that I do not like to have you click on a post of mine if there is not some information in it that will be worth your time. Having just a blurb about some deal without showing you further information is something that I just never liked doing – when the posts go to the BoardingArea home page.... The post New Special Deals Page Up And Running! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...