New Site Dedicated To Card Churning

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by Len Williams, Nov 16, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Len Williams
    Original Member

Len Williams Silver Member

Status Points:
    Finally a site that will make it easier to track all of this stuff! I am eagerly awaiting the launch. Sign Up here: www.cardchurner.com

2. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Wonder if the site will require us to submit CC#'s. I hope it can be done just with Card brand and version.

3. Len Williams
    Original Member

Status Points:
    From what I am told, you will not have to input any of your CC #'s

jmrich1432 and Lufthansa Flyer like this.
  4. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    After thinking about it, I wonder if this site is such a good thing. Hopefully it won't draw too much extra attention to credit card churning and ruin some of the great opportunities out there.

5. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yep, agree. Just like the coin deal that was ruined for everyone by drawing too much attention to it.

Horse likes this.
  6. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    There's a contradiction in that statement ;)

Unlike the coin deal, more wannabe churners will work just fine for CC companies, the amount made off of silly mistakes will be quite a handsome reward.

7. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    It kinda goes both ways. Obviously the credit card companies want people to apply for their cards with the deals offered. However, it also seems like if too many people wait for the big offers & no one goes for the lessers deals, then the massive bonus offers will probably slow down.

8. mrredskin
    Original Member

mrredskin Gold Member

Status Points:
    might lead to stipulations in future card agreements stating you have to have the account open for "X" amount of months or years, kinda like what cable/sat companies due with their promos that last one year but require a two year contract.

9. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sounds like a cell phone plan! lol

Lufthansa Flyer likes this.
  10. Espan

Espan Silver Member

Status Points:
    Don't give 'em ideas...

11. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    If I remember correctly, a good number of them already have stipulations that you can only apply for the bonuses once, but they do not enforce them in any way

12. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well now that's not exactly true... You have to know which cards are churnable, which are not...

JohnnieD and mrredskin like this.
  13. Len Williams
    Original Member

Status Points:
    While we are on the subject of credit cards. Check out my tip on Rick's site about protecting your credit inbetween churns here: http://www.frugaltravelguy.com/

I hope this helps someone.

14. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    That does not appear to contradict anything in my statement, just another facet.

15. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Wrong. You said that the CC companies do not enforce rules regarding getting a bonus more than once. Many companies will not give you multiple bonuses so that would be their way of enforcing the rules...

16. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am not sure what you are actually arguing against here. Not only did you misread what I said, after having done so, you are addressing a whole different topic than the one I brought up. I'll break it down for you so you will not attribute things to me again that I did not say:
    - I didn't say that the CC companies do not enforce. The devil is in the details, but your re-wording radically changes what I said.
    - Just because some companies allow churn or have rules that they ignore and allow churn, does not mean that there aren't numerous other companies that flat out not allow churn. I never said that there are no companies out there that do not allow churn.

17. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    There is no argument here, I just stated that your initial comment was incorrect.

-You said- "If I remember correctly, a good number of them already have stipulations that you can only apply for the bonuses once, but they do not enforce them in any way"
    -My response was- "Well now that's not exactly true... You have to know which cards are churnable, which are not..."

If you would like to point out what I saw was so wrong, then do so...Otherwise I am done! lol

18. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    You flat out did not address what I said. You then followed up by misquoting me to make your misdirection stronger:

I do hope you are done, as you made a valid point that in no way addressed what I said and are refusing to actually read. Toda.

19. So the a site seems to simply be selling a $47 ebook. How does it help you track? Or will that functionality be launched in the future. Is the whole site yours or are you just the author of the book?

20. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hmmm. From that site:

" In this guide, expert card churner Len Williams, shows you his system for earning hundreds of thousands of frequent flyer miles every single year. Len has earned and redeemed miles for free travel for years, and now he is going to teach you to do the same. "

A bit of a disclaimer (vs the vague and misleading "I am eagerly awaiting the launch") might have been appropriate here. Don't expect to buy the ebook.

FreeTravelGenius likes this.