New PC Website

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by GoodBoy, May 3, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Up until today I have been able to access all my reservations, and checking whether the IC's have automatically upgraded or whether I need to phone the property and now from this afternoon the new website is failing badly, I can see summary of my reservations, but click on the "view reservation", and doesn't provide the detail, I really hope they get it together, I noted some real improvement in recent months with "my offer" page.

2. EYK
    Original Member

EYK Active Member

Status Points:
    try different browsers, that sometimes helps with my various bugs.

Tim O'Brien likes this.
  3. ag51
    Original Member

ag51 Silver Member

Status Points:
    You can also use the mobile site to view your reservations (shows the room type, although there isn't as much detail as the main site).

http://mobile.priorityclub.com

Tim O'Brien likes this.
  4. Thanks ag51
    thankfully today, it's reverted to the old site

5. sdcarver
    Original Member

sdcarver Silver Member

Status Points:
  6. sdcarver likes this.
  7. sdcarver
    Original Member

sdcarver Silver Member

Status Points:
    very true...

sdcarver

8. DebraI
    Original Member

DebraI Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just used the form on the PC website for reporting a points discrepancy this morning. I have yet to receive an e-mail saying they've received the request. It seems like in the past I've gotten an auto-generated e-mail saying something akin to thanks for your request, we'll get back to you in a few days. Seems like a pretty easy thing to set up, so I'm not too impressed at this point...