New MileagePlus Premier Status Tracker - Take a Look

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by UA Insider, Oct 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. UA Insider
    Original Member

UA Insider Official Representative

Status Points:
    Hi everyone,

We wanted you to be among the first to know about the new MileagePlus Premier Status Tracker, a completely new way to see your progress toward Premier status. The new tracker is a personalized microsite, which clearly shows your Premier qualifying activity including waivers and exemptions, and how you are tracking against all Premier status requirements.

You can access the new site right now by going to mystatus.united.com and logging-in with your existing MileagePlus credentials. We will also soon add direct links from the My Account page on united.com (with no need to log in twice). Look out for more communication on the status tracker over the next few days. In the next few months, we plan to expand the site to be more of a “digital membership kit” that complements the regular kit that you receive in the mail. The site will provide greater detail on benefits, as well as special offers.

-UA Insider

8MiHi, Thomask, Garp74 and 2 others like this.
  2. ssullivan
    Original Member

ssullivan Gold Member

Status Points:
    And Chrome thinks it is an unsafe site. :oops:

3. Rob
    Original Member

Rob Gold Member

Status Points:
    A quick comment, the site text states:
    which is not 100% accurate. I earned 6 GPUs when I reached 100,000 PQM and $10,000 PQD as a MileagePlus member with an account address in the US. If I hadn't also reached 10k PQD, I would have never received GPUs.

iolaire likes this.
  4. TravelerRob
    Original Member

TravelerRob Silver Member

Status Points:
    This site doesn't show PQD. So all I have to go on is "Over $10,000" from United.com. I'd like to know my exact PQD spend and this site should be showing it IMO.

-Rob

iolaire likes this.
  5. Mackieman
    Original Member

Mackieman Gold Member

Status Points:
    To be fair, it says the same thing on the current My Account page. You have to go the activity details to see granular totals. I'm wondering if this is a preview of the oft-foretold but regularly delayed new website. As a giant nerd, I also find it interesting that this is a PHP page instead of ASP as UA IT has traditionally been a Microsoft shop for the most part.

iolaire, ssullivan and genemk2 like this.
  6. Counsellor
    Original Member

Counsellor Gold Member

Status Points:
    Not bad! It recognizes that I'm a Million Miler and thus have a base Gold "floor" yet also shows progress toward Platinum and higher.
    Correct that it doesn't show PQDs, though.

mht_flyer likes this.
  7. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    It does for me but I am not sure whether it would show the exact number after $10K. If you ask me, this may be a glimpse at the promised new united.com. I like it.
    UANewLook.png

Correct. The site might have been under development since before the PDQ requirement was instituted and they simply did not bother catching up with the latest...

mht_flyer likes this.
  8. genemk2

genemk2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    PQD is available on the account detail page:

Capture.PNG

ETA: beaten by @Mackieman

COFreqFlyer likes this.
  9. TravelerRob
    Original Member

TravelerRob Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sorry. You are correct. Total. PQD is available on the account detail page. I don't understand why it's not shown on the home screen.

As for those seeing PQD on the "mystatus" website...I suspect it's not shown because I'm already 1K and over the $10K requirement. It simply shows me my PQM, segments and on the right tells me how I can earn more RPU & GPU.

-Rob

10. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    That was quick. Now it simply says: "You can earn upgrades upon meeting all qualification requirements of Premier 1K®."

Counsellor likes this.
  11. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    It seems clear that the site is tailored to give certain information based on a member's current status...

12. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    It is not quite [​IMG]mejor en su clase[​IMG]

.....and for that, I am thankful....