New Kiosk Software

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by brfort, Sep 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. brfort
    Original Member

brfort Silver Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone used the new kiosk software. Use it at DCA today but only a few had it. Is it anywhere else?

Far superior to the previous versions.

737823 likes this.
  2. DeltaExpert
    Original Member

DeltaExpert Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes, it is great. The biggest improvement is how it goes from a linear flow to a summary flow where all the options are on one screen similar to the Southwest kiosks. The total screens for check-in now drop from 8 to 6 resulting in faster check-in process.

N670DN, 737823 and SC Flier like this.
  3. BondAir007
    Original Member

BondAir007 Gold Member

Status Points:
    There will be additional improvement coming soon.

Such as the kiosks will able to talk. (Kiosk system will know if you are M or F, what airport city and seat) Example of statements: "Sir/Ma'am, why are you leaving me?", "Get me out of this machine, and take me with you.", "I am glad you are flying with us today...here is a free day pass to my special club.", "Yo! You better not put your feet on the bulkhead!" ;)

USAF_Pride and traveller99 like this.
  4. USAF_Pride
    Original Member

USAF_Pride Gold Member

Status Points:
    I tried to play around with one in the DTW club yesterday, but it told me that I "couldn't check-in for my flight" and to "see an agent".

I thought you could see your future reservations on those things, or am I thinking NWA?

5. N670DN
    Original Member

N670DN Silver Member

Status Points:
    Faster checkin is better!